CLICK HERE FOR OUR NEW GAME OF THRONES TOURS & EXPERIENCES WEBSITE
Yes….really….the BAFTA award winning Game of Thrones TV show (dubbed to get bigger than Lord of the Rings) was actually filmed here ‘on location’ in the ancient 16th Century courtyard of our activity centre and in the sprawling surrounding demesne of Castle Ward Northern Ireland.
- Robb’s Trail (allow approx. 1 1/4 hours)
- Tywin’s Trail (allow approx. 2 1/4 hours)
“When you have a location like this, its just absolutely stunning”
So now is your chance to discover these special filming locations for yourself and recreate your favourite scenes from Game of Thrones – firstly you will meet the Master-at-Arms in the Winterfell ‘Armory & Forge’ who will issue you with a Game of Thrones ‘Stark Sack’ to ensure you can protect yourself in the wilds of Westeros – don’t forget your camera!
Your experience includes:
- Access into Winterfells ‘Armory & Forge’ to meet the Master-at-Arms
- ‘Medieval Scroll’ Game of Thrones Filming Locations map (you can keep this as a memento!) – plus some supporting images and text for each filming location
- ‘Cape of The North’ costumes
- Game of Thrones Stark Family ‘LARP swords’
anyone associated with ‘Game of Thrones’